- What does God's Word say about teaching children to help?
- Do chores have to be a chore?
- Surrender and blessing
- What kinds of jobs can kids do at what ages? - A LIST OF IDEAS
- Letting it go...and trying to leave it there
- When in the day do we have kids do their jobs?
- How long do our children do those assigned jobs?
- Required jobs and jobs for money
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Saturday, April 23, 2016
- Why is sharing bedrooms valuable?
- Setting up the bedrooms
- What about all their stuff?
- Going to sleep
- Nap times
- Ages of children and how that plays in
- Do we have boys and girls together in rooms?
- Who should clean the room?
- Handling sickness
- Different personalities?
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Friday, April 15, 2016
I so enjoy the little "mom tips" that I've come across in life - those little things that I've learned from my mom, or a mom friend, that just make life a little nicer. Things that make the "daily-daily" just a little easier, or make me smile a little more, or maybe will be a time saver for me.