- Boys vs. girls
- Keeping him safe without following him around.
- Scheduling our 3-year-old's time on a typical day.
- Toy/activity ideas to occupy his time.
- Three resources for activity ideas.
Friday, July 24, 2015
Friday, July 17, 2015
In our homeschool we strive to not just occupy non-school-age children, but to include them; to not chase them away, but to draw them in. Children need to know they are a valuable part of our family, and not just to be tolerated until they’re older.
Monday, July 13, 2015
- What does God say about Orderliness?
- The definition of Orderliness, with flexibility
- The concept of Orderliness
- The role of leadership
- Gaining more time
- Orderliness and productivity
- Orderliness and ideas
- Application of Orderliness
Monday, July 6, 2015
- My experience using the traditional paper method
- Problems I had with that method and my attempted solutions
- My first solution: Online scrapbooking with Shutterfly
- My current favorite scrapbooking company - Picaboo!
- More online scrapbooking benefits
- Children learning to scrapbook