- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Angel Hair pasta (I use whole wheat)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (I use jarred)
- 1/2 c. butter (or margarine)
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, in a large enough pot that you'll be able to toss the pasta with the honey-garlic mixture.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, sautee the garlic in butter.
- Stir in the honey, basil, and thyme.
- Drain pasta and put back in to the cooking pot, add the garlic mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Blessings on your family's meals!
You might also enjoy reading my posts:
* More of our family favorite recipes! *smile!*