I spent years using the traditional paper album method, but eventually found that I didn't have that magnitude of time or space for such a project and I couldn't keep up. It made me so sad to think that I wouldn't be able to have those memories in books any longer! However thankfully I was rescued from my scrapbooking slow death by my sister who gave me a quick tutorial of online scrapbooking - and off I went! *cheer!* Here's my journey, and my practical how-to's to share with you...
- My experience using the traditional paper method
- Problems I had with that method and my attempted solutions
- My first solution: Online scrapbooking with Shutterfly
- My current favorite scrapbooking company - Picaboo!
- More online scrapbooking benefits
- Children learning to scrapbook